We are happy to welcome you to our Gambling King online casino bonus description and guide! Whether you are an experienced player or a newbie, the information in this guide will help you increase your payoffs greatly by being able to fully use the vast variety of bonus features which are offered by most online casinos. So, let’s explore various bonuses that are yours to take if you are a new player and also if you have already given a try to the games offered by an online casino.
Casino bonuses are a great way for beginner players to get into the game without having to invest their own money immediately. What’s more, they can also be incredibly helpful to experienced players who use them as a way to get better payoffs and spend more time playing. In this section of our guide you will find detailed descriptions of the best casino bonuses that are offered by most (if not all) online casinos. We at Gambling King have done a lot of research to come up with this list of cool online casino rewards and bonuses which you can claim even as a new player!
Bear in mind that casino bonuses are always subject to wagering requirements and some restrictions, which may vary from casino to casino. Thus, it is a good idea to read the terms and conditions that are attached to the particular bonus you’re about to claim. You can normally find them on the casino website, but should the description of bonus terms and conditions be unavailable, you might want to leave that particular online casino because it might be up to no good. Once you have read the document and made sure that you fully understand its contents, you can make up your mind whether you agree to these terms or not. We have prepared a getting started with online gambling guide and a number of detailed FAQs sections available at gamblingking.net to help you feel more at ease with the world of online casinos even if you’re just starting out.
Deposit Casino Bonuses
Regardless of your online casino choice, it is highly likely that it will offer Deposit Match bonuses both for new and returning players. This type of bonus helps you get more bang for your buck every time you place a deposit amount on your gaming account. Deposit Match adds a certain amount of in-game currency to your account along with the amount you chose to deposit. The size of the bonus depends on the size of your deposit, so the more money you add to your account balance, the bigger the Deposit Match reward will be. However, you won’t be able to cash out your payoffs unless you meet the wagering requirements associated with this particular bonus first, so you should always pay attention to the requirements set by your chosen online casino.
This example will help you better understand the requirements that come with deposit match bonuses. If the casino tops your account with a 100% bonus for every deposit that amounts to $100 and more, it might set a play-through requirement that’s equal to 30 times. This means that you’ll to wager 30 times the size of your bonus (so it’s $100x30 = $3000 for a deposit of $100) before you can have your payoffs cashed out.
The Deposit Bonuses can be divided into following groups:
- Cashable Bonus. This is a common Deposit Bonus, which uses percentage match to calculate the amount of your reward according to the size of your deposit. You can obtain your winnings in cash once you have met the wagering requirements set by the casino.
- Non-Cashable Sticky Bonus. A variation on the Cashable Bonus, this bonus comes with wagering requirements both for your deposit and the bonus reward. The “non-cashable” part means that the bonus money is not to be cashed out, so it will be automatically deducted from your player’s account after you have completed the play-through requirements.
- Package Bonus. As the name of the bonus implies, it grants a number of various bonuses and rewards. Deposit package bonuses always contain additional player benefits apart from the basic deposit match bonus (which generally has its own wagering requirements). You can get free in-game currency, free spins, or free bonus game rounds hidden inside a Package Bonus.
- Exclusive Bonus. We are always doing our best to make sure that our website contains up-to-date reviews and recommendations for the best Exclusive Casino Bonuses that are currently available. What’s more, we don’t just make a round-up of bonuses that we find through online research - we actually create the exclusive bonuses for our website users! Our Gambling King team is constantly negotiating with the online casinos to make sure that we always have some exclusive special bonuses to offer you as our gratitude for your loyalty to our website.
- Cashback Bonus. Some online casinos offer Cashback Bonus so that players can cash out their winnings directly after making a deposit (sometimes even without play-through requirements!). Cashback Bonuses are a common element of the player loyalty rewards program at virtually every online casino.
- VIP Bonus. This is usually a unique selection of rewards and bonuses which are reserved for High Rollers. Players who qualify for high roller bonuses can expect to get lots of cool bonus items, ranging from Deposit Bonus to Cashback Bonus. Some casinos even offer exclusive gifts for High Rollers.
- Free Spins Bonus. When playing a slot game, you’ll get a certain number of free spins added to your player’s account. The Free Spins Bonus is often used by online casinos for promotion purposes, so they come as a gift and don’t include any other bonuses. It is common for casinos to set play-through requirements for free spins, but it is possible to find some casinos which prohibit wagering for the Free Spins Bonus.
- Free Play Bonus. This bonus is basically a free deposit for your player’s account that’s given to you by the casino. The aim of the Free Play Bonuses is to help a new player get acquainted with the games without having to deposit real-life money. They allow players to get substantial cash bonuses with minimal investment into the game, but they are always regulated by special terms and conditions, so make sure that you have read those and have no issue with them before you accept a Free Play Bonus.
- Wagering Bonus. Casinos use Wagering Bonuses to reward players for completing certain wagering requirements. It is not a frequently offered bonus, but it is really attractive for the player due to its availability to be cashed out directly after being deposited to the player’s account balance. There is no need to wait or complete any play-through requirements, which is why Wagering Bonuses are a great reward for any gambler.
- Max Cashout Bonus. This relatively rare type of bonus allows you to withdraw your winnings from a percentage match bonus immediately after getting it. However, the maximum amount of such withdrawal is limited by the casino rules (usually it is set to be no larger than 10 times the deposit bonus amount).
No Deposit Casino Bonuses
This variety of casino bonuses usually comes in two types: Free Spins and Free Cash. Both bonus types are highly likely to have some wagering requirements attached to them, as well as a fixed limit on the winnings amount you can cash out. These limits and restrictions are generally used by online casinos as an attempt to prevent cheating players from abusing the bonus policy. The maximum withdrawal sum varies from casino to casino and can be set within the range of $20 and $5000 (the maximum withdrawal amount is usually individual and is based on your gaming history with this particular casino).
The first type of No Deposit Bonuses is the Free Cash Bonus. Being the most common one, it is offered by the vast majority of online casinos to give the gamblers a chance to cash out some winnings without even having to invest any real money. The free money from the casino comes with a number of restrictions, often combining wagering requirements with a fixed cash withdrawal limit.
The second No Deposit Bonus Type is the Free Spins Bonus. It is specific to slot games, where the player can get a certain number of free spins added to their account as a reward from the casino. Once you get some Free Spins, you play through all of them and collect the winnings from every spin. This cumulative amount is then available for further gaming actions and it generally comes in the form of a cash bonus with certain play-through requirements attached.